Let's have a few laughs at ourselves as we take a look at some Humorous Baby Boomer Characteristics in this section.
The Ol' Boomer will get it started off with 10 of his own, add some from other sources and then let you supply the rest. Now let's have some fun!
From the mind (that is, what's left of it) of the Ol' Boomer:
1. Our hair has either receded, is receding, is toupeed, wigged or shaved.
2. Our hair color is either gray, graying, dyed or Grecian formulated.
3. We're likely to be “pear shaped”.
4. Our clothing style is “whatever is comfortable”.
5. Our favorite clothing material is elastic.
6. The single largest component of our diet is supplements.
7. Our favorite sport is watching sports.
8. The television remote is a cherished “necessity of life”.
9. We think the Three Stooges are still active but posing as politicians.
10. And, if you're a guy - your hearing is “selective”.
(At least that's what our wives tell us!)
Now here's a flashback from the 60's that has been updated to today. See if this doesn't bring a smile to your face!
Hey, there are some witty Baby Boomers out there. Here's a sampling of their humorous Baby Boomer Characteristics.
Oh, yes, don't forget to add some of your own at the Share Your Thoughts box.
This link will take you to some really funny “You might not be a Baby Boomer if” jokes. Click here.
This site has some funny revisions of songs from the 60's. Click here.
Here's a list of expressions and other things that causes our children to look at us with a blank stare when we mention them. (Been there, done that! How about you?)
See if you don't find yourself shaking your head in agreement with this one! Click here.
Share them with us! Let's have some fun.
Where to go now?
All of the contents of this website is for informational purposes only. Should you chose to act on any information contained on this website or websites we link to without first consulting the appropriate counsel whether financial, legal, medical or otherwise; you will be acting on your own. Neither IT-BGC Information Services LLC nor any of it's members can be held responsible for any such action(s) on your part.
Solo Build It!
The Baby Boomer Times
Our Free Newsletter